Senior Finance Manager
Property Finance Manager
Manchester - Trafford - £55000 plus flexible hours
Your new company
A driven and expanding Manchester based real estate business with a proven track record based on success and with a healthy pipeline. As it continues to expand it requires an additional driven and experienced Property Finance Manager to oversee the finance team and portfolio of property management accounts.
Your new role
* Preparation of management accountants ,commentary for property management and investment divisions, managing the finance team of 5
* P&L & balance sheet management and analysis
* Rent allocation and regular reporting
* Overall management of rental incomes and tenant management relating to cash in/cash out
* Liaison with local authorities and intermediaries
* Setting up new property and tenant information on new property management system
* Consistently improving and leading best practice as well as identifying new opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA
Knowledge of property accounting
Good team player and good communication skills
What you'll get in return
£55000 plus a generous company benefit package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly