Lettings Accounts Assistant
Lettings Accounts Assistant - Our Client is a leading independent property consultancy which offers a first class service to both landlords and tenants. They now have an opening for a Lettings Accounts Assistant to join their Lettings team.
The Role will include:
- Preparing income and expenditure for landlord self-assessments.
- Liaising with clients in regards to self-assessment.
- Tracking and obtaining necessary documents to file returns.
- Posting tenant and landlord receipts.
- Preparing banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts.
- Processing credit/debit card payments.
- Posting and paying supplier and Joint Agent invoices.
- Resolving client, tenant and office queries.
- Responsible for preparing NRL tax returns.
The Person: To apply, you must have c1+ years experience working for a residential Lettings team/firm as an Accounts Assistant and have had exposure/experience to NRL tax. The ideal candidate will have great written and oral communication skills as well as attention to detail. You must also be able to carry out tasks with clients politely and quickly, whilst also working on your own initiative. You must be a team player and have excellent Excel skills and have used a Property Management System before such as QUBE, Yardi, Tramps.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook