A rapidly expanding business based on the outskirts of Chester currently has an excellent opportunity for an ACA qualified Reporting Accountant to join its team for a full-time, permanent role. This position is ideal for someone who is Top 4 trained, ideally has 1-2 years’ PQE and is looking for their first move into industry.
Working alongside the Financial Controller, you will be joining the business as Reporting Accountant; responsible for supporting the business through an aggressive period of growth with statutory reporting, accounts production for legal entities, group consolidation. The company has increased T/O extensively over the last 12 months and need someone to help with the future growth plans.
Your New Role
As Reporting Accountant your duties will include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller
- Statutory reporting - financial statements
- Affiliated reporting to WOGA
- Monthly P&L, B/S and Cash Flow statement production & review for legal entities
- Consolidation (sub-consolidation and WOE level)
- Assisting on direct tax compliance
- Balance sheet substantiation and key controls
- Assisting with ongoing change management initiatives
- Corporate tax (basic qualified level)
- Group Consolidation
To be successful in your application you must:
- Be ACA qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ PQE
- Have a core financial accounting and UK GAAP skillset
- Have an Audit background
- Ideally have Financial sector experience (particularly lending, leasing, discounting, factoring)
- Have experience of funds management companies
- Have strong Excel and general ledger skills
- Attention to detail and ability to reconcile data sets and cashflows
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
On offer for the Reporting Accountant will be £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus a company pension scheme.
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Reporting Accountant opportunity.
Apply for Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly