Audit Manager - Mixed audit and accounts
A boutique accountancy firm based in Reading are seeking an Audit Manager. The firm have a lovely culture and have developed a strong client portfolio which ranges from individuals to medium sized companies based throughout the Thames Valley, Greater London and the Home Countries areas.
- As an Audit Manager your role will be split as follows: 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- You will play a pivotal role in assisting the firms existing client base while identifying risks and providing potential solutions.
- The successful individual will also be managing a team and assist in coaching and developing the more junior members.
- Work with and support the Partners.
- Deliver results on time and always meeting client expectations.
The successful individual will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent. It is essential you have a strong understanding of audit principles due to working with clients in a variety industries. Progression opportunites are available.