Payroll Officer - Contract
A well-established and growing business in Mansfield is looking to recruit a Payroll Officer for its friendly team. The successful candidate will be employed on a full-time, temporary basis for 6 months, and as the business is going through a period of growth and transition, there is significant potential for this period to be extended.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Payroll calculations in relation to salary changes, leavers, holidays, or statutory payments and entitlements
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries from staff members
- Efficient in data management, from inputting, importing, exporting and reconciling
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties when required by the Payroll Manager
Applications are invited from Payroll specialists who demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years' payroll experience
- Excellent computer skills, including strong Excel
- Good knowledge of payroll & payroll processing systems
- Strong understanding and experience of PAYE and all statutory elements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good data processing skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
On offer for the Payroll Officer will be a pro rata salary equivalent to £21,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Payroll Officer role, please submit your application today.