My client, within the manufacturing business based in Wellingborough are a very ambitious, growing business who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager into their team.
The main focus of the Finance Manager is to provide financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and the Senior Leadership Team, for the day to day operation of the Finance.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the preparation and delivery of the monthly and annual company accounts
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company
- Accountable for all accounts payable and receivable & relations with external suppliers
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with UK government regulations (HMRC), VAT refunds and other legislation
- Providing analysis and insight into future decision making, risk management and growth opportunities
- Manage auditing process
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to be a primary financial driver of the business, focus on continuous improvement, drive costs, margins and financial efficiencies. You must be a finalist, newly qualified or a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, or ACA). Manufacturing experience is desirable but by no means essential. A strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals is key to succeed in this role. My client is looking to move quickly on this, so please don't hesitate in applying or contacting me directly:
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly