Assistant Practice Manager - Excellent Independent firm
5 days left
- Full Time
The role will be client facing and involve using cloud software and apps to assist with clients' compliance needs along with ad hoc projects. The expectation is that you will help with the growth of the firm and your career will equally grow and develop.
Our client are a rapidly growing accountancy practice based in Bristol. Their client portfolio comprises growing SMEs across the country ranging from start-ups to much larger groups.
They enjoy a relaxed working environment where everyone is focused on developing themselves and the business through a combination of excellent client services. They optimise and use extensively the latest cloud accounting technology.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Practice Manager position based in Bristol are:
- 'Virtual FD' responsibilities
- Preparation of limited company year-end accounts (FRS102) and associated corporation tax returns using TaxCalc
- Preparation of sole trader accounts and personal tax returns
- To be point of contact for clients on a daily basis in relation to their companies
- Assist with client set-up on Xero and other accounting software
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts including bank reconciliations
- Managing the on-boarding process of new clients including obtaining professional clearances
- Assisting junior members of the team with more complex accounting issues
- Production of monthly or quarterly management accounts for clients including commentaries
- Production of budgets (profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow) for clients
The successful applicants for this Assistant Practice Manager position in Bristol will have/be:
Base salary of up to £40,000
Good benefits package
Supportive working environment