Financial Analyst / Management Accountant - Competitive Salary plus study support if required.
Your new company
A large business with many sites across the UK who are specialists in their field.
Your new role
As the Financial Analyst you will report into an experienced Accountant and will be responsible for the timely and accurate production of management accounts and reports. You will work closely with operational managers gathering information and providing key information for business decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analyses to deadlines and provide useful feedback/explanations of financial performance to finance and operational staff
- Monthly CAPEX reporting and forecast updates to support analysis against budget and decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and plans for the business.
- Consolidate budgets, forecasts and plans
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year end audit support
- Providing financial data to assist in commercial decision making.
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Fully computer literate and an advanced user of Excel
- Analytical with excellent attention for detail and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude,
- Team player
- Good organisational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Medical and dental scheme.
- Retail and leisure discounts.
- Holiday and travel discounts.
- Bike to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly