Financial Controller | High Growth Ecommerce Start-Up | London
Financial Controller - High Growth E-commerce Start-Up - Remote Working/ London
We are pleased to be working with an innovative e-commerce retail start-up revolutionising their marketplace. The company offers a fast-paced environment full of driven and passionate people. They are growing rapidly and are featured in several 'high-growth' lists.
The Financial Controller will be joining a small yet established finance team and will be integral to the continued expansion. This is an opportunity to have real impact on building out the finance function in terms of process, quality, and team.
They are keen to add someone to the business who is fun, hardworking, intelligent and wants to progress their career quickly.
The Financial Controller is key to the growth of the business and is responsible for building and managing a small team covering end-to-end Finance and partnering closely with the Finance Director.
- Deal with the month end process, including the reporting and analysis
- Lead on creating and implementing finance controls and developing processes
- Improve on current processes to ensure efficiency
- Manage the implementation of new software packages
- Work closely with the Finance Director to assist with strategic decision making.
- Responsibility for driving Forecasting, Budgeting and Planning
- Oversee and manage the production of Monthly Management accounts
- Take ownership of creating timely financial statements
- Manage and mentor junior finance team members
- Experience in a scale-up or fast growth start-up
- Experience working with multiple revenue streams
- Experience with International Operations is a plus but not essential
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Qualified ACA Accountant from an audit background
- £70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
- Start Date ASAP (can wait for someone with 3 months' notice)
This role will begin with remote working, and the company take a very flexible approach to working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Please get in touch at or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Apply for Financial Controller | High Growth Ecommerce Start-Up | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly