Financial Accountant - Financial Services
One of best boutique Wealth Managers are now recruiting for a Financial Accountant, who they need for a 12 month contract to cover some internal movements. It’s a rare opportunity to join a great business.
Reporting to the Finance Controller you take ownership of a variety of responsibilities to include Regulatory Reporting, Tax Reporting, Vat Accounting and Ad-Hoc monthly reporting. It's a very broad role - finance is a small team, around 10 in total.
This role will normally be based in Mayfair, London - but until at least January 2021, it will be fully working from home.
- Financial Reporting
- Regulatory Reporting (ICAAP)
- VAT and Corporation Tax Reporting
- Transfer pricing
- Month End reporting
- Development of internal controls
- Ad-hoc duties in relation to project
- ACCA or ACA Fully Qualified Accountant or Finalist
- Ideally a background in Wealth or Asset Management or Financial Services
- Strong relationship management experience
- A good eye for detail
- You must enjoy the technical side of Finance and Reporting
In return you’ll work in a great environment with a fantastic team in a business that will reward you generously for hard work and dedication. A great opportunity to expand your skillset in a great business.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations
Apply for Financial Accountant - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly