7 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin are working in partnership with a recently established, well capitalised, innovative and dynamic SME business, who have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team.
Working as part of their Finance Team, under the leadership of the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for monthly managerial accounting, strategic measures and cost/project accounting. The Management Accountant will be expected to working on ad hoc requests and projects, as well as liaising with the Financial Controller and department heads to help drive the business' financial strategy.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including generation of weekly/monthly MI reports
- Cashflow management, forecasting and budgeting
- Provide Business Partner Support attending regular meetings to ensure costs are reflected accurately in P&L and cashflows
- Management of WIP balances
- Support colleagues responsible for transactional finance i. puchase/sales ledger
- Minimum Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience of Management Accounting in a SME environment
- Strong system / analytical skills proven by demonstrable career achievements
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly