Interim Regional Finance Manager
Michael Page are currently recruiting for an interim Regional Finance Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to support the Programmes Team in the drafting and monitoring of budgets and forecasts, including variance analysis and exception based reporting.
The client is a leading Charity based in the heart of Manchester, who are looking for an interim Regional Finance Manager for a 6 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Regional Finance Manager are:
- Act as Financial Business Partner to a Regional Director, supporting the Financial Management
- Support the Programmes Team in the drafting and monitoring of budgets and forecasts, including variance analysis and exception based reporting.
- Support the development and review of new business proposals, scrutinising direct and indirect cost coverage, financial alignment with project work plans and client/donor requirements.
- Supervise the production of grant/contract financial reports, including contract billing and cash flow forecasting/management.
- Review Country Programme balance sheet accounts, analysing key trends and material variations.
- Lead the monthly financial close process for a Portfolio of Country Programmes
- Provide Remote and on-site Financial Management support to Country Programmes
To be successful in applying for the Regional Finance Manager you will be:
- Immediately available - Essential
- Qualified Accountant - Essential
- Experience in all the above - Essential
£42,000 + Great Charity to work for + Chance of an extension