European Management Accountant
Position/Title: European Management Accountant
Location: London, City
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Salary: DOE £45k-52kpa
Our client is a fabulous award-winning global brand development and events agency with offices in the UK, Europe and US working with some of the biggest brands around the world.
Our client is looking for a talented senior management accountant to join its growing finance team as it expands into new markets.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and finance assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating month-end activities and producing management accounts for the UK and European entities.
You will be comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment and will be expected to contribute significantly to continuous process improvement.
The finance team currently consists of a global financial director, the financial controller and a finance assistant.
Month-end and management accounts:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and variance analysis
- Involvement in year-end, audits and budgeting/forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet key account reconciliation
- Intercompany and bank reconciliation review
- Monthly payroll review and reconciliation
- Managing relationship with external payroll provider for field staff
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assistance with the preparation of weekly cashflows
- Monthly reporting to budget holders
- Client and job reconciliation and profitability reporting
- Supervision of client billing conducted by the client services team
- Overseeing credit control, client queries and leading regular aged debt meetings
- Management of the finance assistant
What we are looking for:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or finalist
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with complex job and payroll reconciliation
- German and French language preferred
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable dealing with complex formulae
- Good time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Previous experience of managing junior staff
Due to the high level of applications we will not be able to respond to all applicants. We thank you for your interest but, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, then on this occasion please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for European Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly