Accountant (Corporate / Property Accounts) - Property Management. Our Client is an established residential property manager who specialise in high end properties in and around Central London. With over 30 years in the industry they offer a unique and bespoke service to their clients. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Accountant (can be qualified by experience) who will be responsible for both the corporate and property accounts.
The role: will include but not limited to:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts.
- Co-ordinating payments for lettings/sales and property management.
- Checking and inputting supplier invoices.
- Preparing supplier payments.
- Performing weekly bank reconciliations on main company account.
- Running the payroll monthly and communicating with HMRC when needed.
- Submitting VAT returns.
- Work closely with letting and property management departments to produce timely client accounts / statements.
- Maintaining client accounts and transferring funds to relevant accounts.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations of client and tenant deposit accounts.
- Being responsible for the company accounts / bookkeeping.
THE PERSON should be qualified by experience, with the experience gained from working within an estate agency or property management firm as an Accountant / Bookkeeper / Client Accountant. The successful candidate must have good communication skills (verbal and written) and be prepared to work in a standalone role. It is essential to be proficient in using a property software such as CFP, RPS, VECO or similar. The incumbent should show that they are 'hands on' and have good attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company who have been around for many years.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Client/Company Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly