Manufacturing Analyst (Belfast)
This is an opportunity for a strong analyst to join a market leading manufacturing business (based in Belfast) to help contribute to some significant changes in the organisation.
Our client is a market leading manufacturing business who are currently undertaking a large scale transformation programme. As a result, we seek a strong Analyst in Belfast to join the business in an interim capacity to support an effort to rationalise existing product streams and increase profitability and drive efficiency.
This is an opportunity for a strong analyst to join a market leading manufacturing business to help drive some significant changes through the business. You will be tasked with supporting an effort to rationalise existing product streams and therefore increase profitability and efficiency so the spotlight will certainly be on the work you produce. Working in a collaborative fashion you will need to work with various stakeholders to understand current costings in production - this will range from manufacturing components to labour - and be able to accurately model what the impact of product rationalisation will be and thus recommend what actions the business should take.
This is a critical role for the business undertaking a significant change. Therefore, you will be used to working in a deadline heavy environment with a busy workload. In addition, you must have worked in a manufacturing environment and done a lot of scenario planning and modelling in the past and contributed to product rationalisation decisions.
Key skills you will have:
- Strong analytical and modelling skills. This may have been by either having a financial or business background but it is imperative you are strong at modelling and scenario planning in order to demonstrate the benefits that potential product rationalisation may lead to.
- Excellent excel and data modelling skills
- Extremely good business acumen/commerciality in order to influence product rationalisation decisions
- Ability to write and develop business cases to support action points
- Financial/Business transformation experience
- Excellent financial founding/background
- Great opportunity to be part of a large scale transformation program
- Decent rates and 6 month contract tenure
- Flexible working practices
- Belfast (dunmurry) based role