Finance Manager Job Coventry
Your new company
A growing business in Coventry are seeking to appoint a Finance Manager who will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your new role
You will be responsible for all aspects of financial control, forecasting and reporting, providing analysis of financial information to ensure financial targets are being met or exceeded. The role is also responsible for managing the finance team, ensuring compliance and advising the Management team of financial risk.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts to include profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow, KPIs against budget and to report these at monthly meetings.
- Stock Analysis
- VAT, EC Sales Lists, Intrastat Reports and Companies House
- Preparation of the company payroll for ca. 50 employees.
- Preparing for audits and liaise with auditors providing information to them in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining fixed-asset register
- Accruals and prepayments
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be either fully qualified or qualified by experience. Experience of Sage and Xero would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity in a forward-thinking SME company. Salary up to £50,000. Hours are 8:30 to 5pm with an early finish on a Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.