An excellent opportunity to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as an Audit Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join truly impressive firm who have a focus on employee wellbeing and also offer a structured career pathway within their superb surroundings.
The Audit Associate will fully supervise a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of their audit, accounts, tax and business advisory
We are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA individual with a high level of audit and accounting experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor on all technical and commercial issues.
Day to day duties will include:
- Planning and carrying out audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
- Assisting with pre year end tax planning (corporate and personal)
- Close liaison with the tax department
- Manage and control a portfolio of clients taking responsibility for all aspects of work
- Supervising/Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients, including acting as a point of contact for day to day ad hoc queries and enquiries
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching staff
- Keeping directors and partners up to date with progress
- Preparation and discussion of benchmarking data reports used to assist clients with their business strategy and development
- Assist corporate finance team with specialist assignments such as acquisition advice, business disposals, raising finance, business plans, preparing projections, sector research and analysis
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy including working from home options, pension scheme with up to 5% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this role please get in touch with Mark at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply.
Apply for Audit Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly