A market leading retail business in Manchester is looking to recruit a dynamic Finance Analyst to join its expanding finance team.
This is a full-time, permanent position which requires an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to assist with the matching, processing and posting of invoices with the view of progressing into a more senior role with exposure to month end duties in time.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Liaising with Clients on stock purchase queries and reconciliation of accounts payable balances
- Selecting invoices for payment and ensuring that invoices are correctly filed (circa 500/week)
- Ensuring timely and accurate collation of monthly data
- Entering invoice details, logging and scanning for approval
- Working with strong controls to chase appropriate approvals
- Distributing invoices to the P&L once they have been approved
- Dealing supplier queries and creditor calls
- Resolving any internal or external queries via Email or telephone
- Ad hoc system improvement work
Applications are invited from Finance Analysts who demonstrate:
- Confidence, drive motivation and strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- Experience in double entry and nominal ledgers.
- Distribution experience desirable but not essential.
- Strong computer and telephone skills are essential, coupled with the ability to liaise with others and form effective working relationships.
On offer for the Finance Analyst will be a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Apply today to find out more about this excellent Finance Analyst opportunity in Manchester.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly