5 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin have an excellent opportunity for a Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join a manufacturing business based near Goole. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Group's financial reporting and analysis and managing the Group's planning frameworks. As part of the role you will be responsible for the delivery of reporting on consolidated group results, monthly financial reporting to the Board, quarterly forecasting and liaising closely with counterparts to complete the budgeting processes. You will also be responsible for driving the global consistency of financial reporting and accounting.
- You will be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of challenging and building strong working relationships throughout the business
- You should also be able to adapt to the changing business needs and be able to prioritise key actions to positively impact on performance
- You must be a quick thinker, with an analytical and commercial approach to problem solving
- You will be an ACA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience working within practice and/or Plc environment
- Experience working within a manufacturing/industrial environment
If you match the skills outlined aboveand would like to learn more about the role, please apply now.
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly