Marks Sattin are currently assisting a fantastic Manufacturing business to help them find a Factory Accountant. The business have been very successful over recent years and have been wanting to invest in the finance function for a while, this was delayed due to Covid, but they are now in aposition to hire these newly created roles.
* Ensure consistency across all Factory sites.
* Review of Financial Policies and Procedures and the adherence to those procedures.
* Inventory - costing, reserves, and verification
* Ensure that financial controls are in place and perform regular balance sheet reviews at all sites
* Assist in driving forward process improvement and quality of financial information.
* Drive improvement and standardisation in plant finance processes to maximise efficiency and quality of service provided.
* Review reporting requirements (management Information) to Site Management.
* Ensure compliance with JSOX in line with company policy.
* ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified
* Strong manufacturing accounting experience
* Experience within a large multi-national organization
If you have the required skills and would like to learn more, please apply now
Apply for Factory Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly