Head of Finance
Our client is a niche technology firm with a T/O of circa £7mil who are currently seeking a Head of Finance
The Role as Head of Finance
You will take responsibility for all financial aspects of the business as they relate to corporate strategy, reporting and financial management. You will play a key role in developing the finance team and function to deliver our ambitious growth plans.
Key accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- Play a key role in budgeting, including business cases, pricing and long-term forecasting
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of improved financial systems
- Assess financial risk and recommend appropriate strategic response
- Working closely with customers
- Support shareholders, Finance Director and senior management in advising on the financial performance of the company and/or in any corporate transactions and financial elements of contractual relationships.
The Candidate of Head of Finance
- Qualified Accountant at least 2 years’ commercial experience of both financial and management accounting in a B2B private sector firm.
- Leadership experience in accounting functions and have played an active part in designing and improving financial systems and processes.
- Experience in the technology sector would be advantageous, as would experience of payroll and financial/legal compliance.
- Potential to takeover from the FD in c 18 months
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly