A Payroll Administrator is required to join a well-established business based in Sheffield City Centre on a part-time temp to perm assignment, with the main focus of assisting with the daily payroll duties as the business looks to centralise the function.
The successful candidate will be confident with end to end payroll processing, from timesheet input, though to completing regular BACS payment runs and manual calculations using SAGE system with the ability to start as soon as next week!
Your New Role
Key duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for 1300 employees
- Answering any incoming queries
- Proficiency in manual calculations
- Processing starters/leavers, sick and holiday pay
- Efficiency in data management, from inputting, importing, exporting and reconciling
- Processing regular BACS payment runs specifically for payroll
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties when required by the Payroll Manager
The business looks to hire a Payroll Administrator who demonstrates:
- Experience within a similar payroll position using SAGE (essential)
- Strong communication skills (essential)
- Good IT skills/knowledge (Excel)
- Immediate or short notice availability
On offer for this payroll position is a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Payroll Administrator role, please apply today.
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly