Business Services Semi Senior
Hamilton Woods Associates is working with a long established and reputable accounting firm that specialises in providing general business services to a broad client base. The firm fits into the 5-10 partner bracket and is large enough to offer plenty of scope for career development. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who enjoys a varied role and the challenge of preparing client accounts and will give you the chance to develop your hands-on skills and technical knowledge whilst having plenty of exposure to clients.
A reputable firm of chartered accountants who provide general business services and advice to a varied client base that includes sole traders, OMB and ltd companies. The culture is open and friendly and the Partners are accommodating when it comes to work - life balance.
The key elements of this role are preparing client accounts, tax returns and other filings using Zero and Quickbooks as well as the preparation of monthly accounts for some clients. The firm does undertake a small amount of audit work and whilst this is carried out by one the partners, there could be the opportunity to support with some of this.
- Part Qualified, QBE or active studier are all welcome to apply
- Strong all round accounts preparation experience especially the ability to work with partial records
- Experience of preparing VAT returns and income / expenditure statements would be an advantage,
- Salary range between £25,000 - £28,000 dependant upon experience
- Competitive benefits package, on-going training and development
- Study support can be discussed if you have ambitions to complete these.
Apply for Business Services Semi Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly