Do you have a proven track record of working within finance and are you ready to take the next step into leadership?
This is a key role working within an exciting large finance Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all departments are correctly adhering to company processes.
Purpose of role:
You must be a commercially minded accountant who is willing to learn the company's position, needs and evaluate against risks in order to make business decisions.
Ensuring that regular checks are carried out by the team, working closely with the all relevant departments to ensure their understanding of each area. Monitoring the day to day activities of products and customer life-cycles, across all departments.
- The efficient and accurate set-up and processing of customer accounts by the teams involved.
- Invoices are raised correctly and in-line with customer and internal SLA's.
- All deviations from standard terms are approved in advance and appropriately documented.
- Monthly tasks and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that new customers are set-up following the correct processes and that any deviation from the standard process and agreement is authorised. This includes reviewing any amendment of payment terms and any deviations from standard terms, ensuring that all risks are considered, authorised appropriately and correctly documented.
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure that all products leaving site have been processed following the correct procedures and that all requirements have been met including but not limited to payment and agreements signed.
- Working with other departments to ensure that all rates charged are accurate and that any anomalies are accounted for.
- The accurate generation of credit notes and cancellation of any invoices required to ensure that company processes are followed at all times.
- To understand and be able to provide cover for ensuring that all billing processes are monitored and checked, including all products being invoiced and paid to the correct and agreed terms, to include monthly invoicing and advances.
- To understand and be able to provide cover for ensuring that the risk of current customers is monitored and dealt with competently where any changes occur. To include any escalated issues with debt, direct debits and ensuring that any concerns with customers who breach their terms are dealt with. Ensuring that the process regarding clients in administration is dealt with efficiently.
- To understand and be able to provide cover for ensuring all monthly financial tasks and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner. This includes stock reconciliation, broker commissions etc.
- Ensuring processes within all departments run as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the company
Sound of interest? Get in touch today for more details: 0113 2031601
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly