Commercial Accountant for a high growth telecommunication business based in Old Street £50-60k
Your new company
A high growth private equity backed telecommunication business based in Old Street is hiring a recently qualified (0-3 years pqe) Commercial Accountant to join the team. The business is looking to double in size over the next two years as they currently go through their second acquisition of the year. This is an exciting role for an industry trained, commercially minded ACCA / CIMA.
Your new role
- Business partner with Senior Leaders within the business and support the Finance Director to manage
- the planning cycles, reporting and analysis for the business.
- Take responsibility for all commercial modelling to produce revenue and profit margin reports by
- customer and by product;
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts for all companies in the group;
- To enhance the current weekly and monthly sales forecast models to improve accuracy;
- KPI reporting for monthly board report;
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, month end and reporting processes;
- Weekly cashflow forecasting;
- Carry out any other ad hoc tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Industry trained
- Experience with cash flow forecasting
- Experience with revenue analysis
- Demonstrate ability to work in an SME
- Hands on and commercially minded
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment that will give you exposure to the wider business and work with individuals who are greatly interested in technology. This role will progress your career as you will be a key player in the business and play an active managerial role within the commercial finance division. You will be offered a competitive salary and an opportunity to help a medium sized business carve out an commercial team as they grow into new markets and need more strategic support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Commercial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly