A Credit Controller is required to join the finance department of an established and growing business in Middleton. This is a full-time, permanent role offering up to £24,000 per year.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will cover all aspects of Credit Control, aiming to reduce aged debt while building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. There will be occasional project work and opportunities to develop in the role. Key duties of the Credit Controller will include:
- Responsibility for Credit Control within the business
- Chasing payments by phone, email and letter
- Taking payments
- Credit checking
- Reporting on debt weekly and monthly basis
- Posting cash receipts
- Project work and other admin duties as required
Applications are invited from those who demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Credit Control role
- Experience using accounting systems and CRMs
- Enthusiastic, keen and enjoys Credit Control
- Quick to understand company systems and operations with good use of initiative
- Team player, supporting and working alongside another Credit Controller
- The ability to work under pressure, adhering to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy in your work
In return, the Credit Controller will be offered £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to hear more about this excellent Credit Controller position, please submit your application today.