Finance Business Partner - 12 month contract - work from home
6 days left
- Full Time
MacKenzie King are currently representing an international insurance business in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to carry out a maternity cover contract. This is a high profile role and will report directly into the COO of the business who is responsible for a diverse agenda of business transformation, cost efficiency and financial control across a number of business areas including IT, Property, Procurement, Digital and Data. This role is location independent and could be home based. #workfromhome
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management, control and reporting of COO budgets to ensure that the UK COO, their leadership team and key stakeholders across the business have a structured and transparent understanding of where money is spent and the value it delivers.
- Coordinating the budget and forecast process ensuring that risks are identified early to enable action planning to mitigate them.
- Driving the COO leadership team forward in the production of business cases to secure business investment, to enable the delivery of transformational programmes such as property strategy, move to the cloud and outsourcing legacy.
- Leading the cost reduction agenda to proactively identify opportunities for cost efficiency.
- Building collaborative partnerships with all stakeholders to increase transparency & understanding of the budgets, being able to take the lead with regular update sessions with CFOs and MDs.
You will be a qualified accountant with extensive business partnering experience, ideally within insurance or financial services. You will have proven relationship management experience with senior stakeholders and a strong track record of delivery, ownership and getting stuck in. You must be able to demonstrate gravitas, resilience and an ability to work under pressure. This is a role where you will have a story to tell which will require an ability to get into the detail enough to understand the key points and summarise them.
Working for this business will give you the opportunity to work in an open and supportive environment with like minded people and offers an excellent benefit package including a bonus scheme, 28 days holiday + bank holidays and an excellent pension.
This role can be based from home and is location independent.
Apply for Finance Business Partner - 12 month contract - work from home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly