Practice Manager or Partner- Must have Practicing Certificate
An opportunity with a leading and highly regarded accountancy practice, based in Maidstone has arisen for a practice professional to join their team as a Practice Manager or Director/ Partner, in a role offering progression and development potential with increasing client contact and management responsibility on offer. For this role you must hold a an ACA or ACCA practising certificate.
Our client, based in Maidstone is a leading, modern accountancy practice, with an excellent reputation and provides a superb environment for accounting professionals looking to progress in their careers. They have strong relationships with their clients and work in a very friendly and encouraging working environment. They are now looking for a Practice Manager or Director to join their team with a practising certificate to further the growth of the firm.
The responsibilities of this Practice Manager / Director/ Partner role based in Maidstone are:
- Managing the firms wide spectrum of clients from small turnover concerns to corporate clients, SMEs and OMBs
- The firm also has some really significantly sized clients, so there will be scope for rally varied client exposure.
- You will take on the management of a significant sized portfolio, with a team of professional support staff around you to deliver.
- The majority focused on accounts and general practice services
- The firm is expanding and has structured growth and development plans in place and therefore presents a superb career opportunity for practice professionals looking to progress in their accounting careers as there will be potential for progression in the role and firm..
For candidates to be successful when applying for this Practice Manager / Director/ Partner role in Maidstone, you will have the following:
- You will be ACA, ACCA qualified
- Hold an ACA/ACCA practising certificate or be in the application process
- A background gained within the accountancy practice sector with skills across accounts, general accountancy practice services and tax.
- You will be operating at Manager and you will be looking to further your practice career.
- You will be looking for a career move with genuine scope to progress and develop within one of the regions leading firm of chartered accountants.
- You may be working as a manager at the moment without an opportunity for future progressing ahead of you or perhaps managing your own small practice and looking to join a larger firm.
Our client are offering a competitive salary, great working environment and solid exposure to working closely with partners and clients.
For more information, please apply or contact Tristan finch on 07717894149