An award winning British manufacturer with a rich history of providing best in class products to market for the last 50 years have a current requirement for a Management Accountant to work closely alongside the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the monthly management packs and support key business decisions by providing best in class analysis.
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts.
- Carry out monthly close processes.
- Prepare monthly reporting pack to be presented to the board.
- Support the creation of budgets and forecast.
- Investment appraisals
- Identify and help implement new processes and internal controls.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified/ Finalist Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills
- Prior experience of working in Accounts for a Retail/ Manufacturing business is advantageous
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel