Finance Manager (ACA) | Healthtech Start-up | £65-£70K
Finance Manager (ACA) | fast-growing Healthtech business | £65-£70k | London
I am delighted to annouce that one of the UK's most recognised high-growth start ups are looking to hire a Finance Manager. This company have exciting pipeline with revenue growing exponentially month on month. They are known as one of the best startups to work for and pride themselves on their business culture.
You will report directly to the Founder/CEO and be responsible for the financial control and strategy of the organisation.
Core duties include:
- Oversee the month end and produce monthly reporting including budgets, cash flow and forecasts
- Treasury/cash management
- Implementation of finance systems and procedures
- Oversee SaaS-based Accounts Receivable software.
- Business partner with core budget holders
- Strategise with the CEO to help with key business decisions including fundraising, financial modelling/risk scenario and support management
- Statutory compliance
In order to be considered for this role, you will ideally be ACA and have industry experience working for a high-growth tech start up.
Please get in touch with Dan Rahemtulla for more information.