IT Audit Manager
Your new company
Your new company is a leading Telecoms company, largely operating within the B2B and infrastructure space, and with a global operation, and Head Offices in Central London. They are going through a period of significant change and growth, and therefore this role is likely to be able to look at either extension or going permanent at the end due to this growth.
Your new role
in your new role; you will be responsible for leading and participating in end to end IT Audit reviews covering IT processes, infrastructure, security and operation audits, as well as identifying control gaps and process improvements around both design and application. This will see you needing to highlight inefficiencies in processes and supporting the business in building a more sustainable internal controls environment.
In the role, you will also be responsible for assisting on ad-hoc special projects and completing audit projects in any of the business locations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally holding a relevant qualification such as CISA or CRISC, but relevant experience is more valuable
- You will need to have worked on a wide range of IT Audit responsibilities, likely for 3+ years
- Experience working within a global, matrix structured organisation will be a bonus
- You must be able to work in the UK without need for sponsorship
- Ability to start quickly, ideally within 2 weeks of potential offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for IT Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly