Senior Finance Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
A well-known business based on the outskirts of Manchester is currently looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join its busy and expanding commercial finance team. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this is the perfect role for a qualified Accountant who is looking to be an integral part of one of the UK fastest growing businesses.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will add value to the business by taking ownership of developing the commercial P&L, driving forward performance of the business through insightful investigation, analysis and the implementation of accurate forecast models.
As Finance Analyst you will build collaborative relationships with various stakeholders in the business from senior management to finance teams and supply chain to ensure a positive impact on the performance and strategy of the business.
Other key duties of the Senior Finance Analyst will include:
- Responsibility for the production, development and distribution of the UK P&L, key metrics and commentary. Working closely with the wider commercial team to understand key drivers of revenue and profitability.
- Providing insightful reporting to senior stakeholders across all metrics as required.
- Driving improvement throughout the P&L, challenging key metrics and identify areas of opportunity within our offering.
- Building forecasting models to demonstrate current performance of the business and expected future value.
- Using third party data to analyse market share and areas of over/under performance.
- Educating stakeholders in the business regarding relevant sales and profitability metrics.
- Adding full commercial control to all decisions in your area, considering the P&L contribution impact of your actions.
This company is looking for a driven and proactive Senior Finance Analyst to join its exciting, ever-growing business and focus on the commercial finance performance. You will:
- Be qualified Accountant; ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Be degree educated - Minimum 2:1 in relevant degree
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a commercial finance department analysing finance data
- Have experience in building forecasting models, working with multiple stakeholders
- Have working knowledge of PowerBI or other similar visualisation and analytical tools
- Understand data warehouses, SQL and cubes
- Have strong communication skills in order to professionally business partner with the wider company
- Have the confidence to challenge the status-quo and offer recommendations
- Have advanced Excel skills; ideally Macros
- Be ambitious and self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
In return, the Finance Analyst will benefit from:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Remote working
- Endless career opportunities
This is a fantastic chance to join a highly commercial business as its new Senior Finance Analyst. Apply today to find out more.
Apply for Senior Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly