Investigo are recruiting an exciting 12month Fixed Term Contract role for a Financial Reporting Manager. This is for a multinational business based in Lancashire, who boasts a progressive and growth centric environment and is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within an advancing business.
The role is paying £55,000 - £65,000 pro rata, commensurate with experience.
- Ensure that costs are appropriately allocated to UK business units, using lookups to a variety of source data
- Calculate accruals accurately and post on a timely basis
- Prepare cashbook entries, investigating and resolving unknown items
- Prepare month end reconciliations ensuring resolution of reconciling items
- Provide front office query handling to UK business finance colleagues
- Prepare analysis of cost/balance sheet data to support UK business units
- Review and monitor volumes of open transactions in core systems
- Prepare, update and review operating procedure documentation
- Assist management to facilitate continuous process improvement and ensure tight cost control, supporting Lean initiatives and maintaining integrity of systems and data
- Perform root cause analysis of items where issues are found at the end of the process in PTP
- QBE or Qualified Accountant
- Previous Record to Report / General accounting experience is essential
- Excellent accounting knowledge across Payables, Receivables and General Ledger
- Experience / knowledge of Navision is preferable
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is preferable but not mandatory
- A team player who has experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain effective under pressure
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Liam Stubbs at Investigo on.