RattrayParkin Group are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join an established manufacturing business based in Corby. They have a turnover of approx. £8m and are now the market leader in their sector after recent success.
The role will see you overseeing the company's financial processes and engaging with senior stakeholders on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be involved in implementation of the new ERP system and play a key part in shaping the finance function moving forward.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monthly management accounts
- Budgets / forecasting
- Cash flow
- Statutory Accounts
- Ad-hoc HR & IT duties
- Business Partnering
- Credit Control.
- Purchasing Systems within cost reduction plans.
- Overview of factory reporting and implementation of labour cost reduction plans.
- Company Taxation
- Business planning for succession, and/or reduction of dependence on current working shareholders.
- Dynamic, confident and proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Preferaby CIMA or ACCA with manufacturing experience in a similar role
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly