A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to join this expanding multi-site business.
The role of Finance Analyst supports the project teams in providing financial analysis and management information to suport senior operational stakeholders within the business.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst job will include:
- Understand business performance through variance analysis, financial analysis and forecasting
- Supporting the Commercial Manager by providing pricing support & analysis through thorough cost awareness.
- Develop the management information available to the business by designing and producing reports to improve decision making
- Supporting the budget process, including planning, reporting and presentation
The ideal Finance Analyst will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Agile to deal with change in a fast-paced environment
- Financial & Commercial experience including process improvement
- A customer orientated, positive and disciplined approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join an expanding business in a growing market.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package as well as the chance to make a name for themselves in a business encouraging change.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003