Finance Analyst, Media, Central London, c.£50k + ben
This finance analyst position is for an international media agency. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and creative environment, within a multi-billion-dollar global business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with the CFOs and Finance Managers across multiple agencies
- Ownership of overhead cost budgeting in conjunction with agency
- Collect, review and analyse the actual / quarterly / annual results reported by countries against latest reforecast / prior year and Plan.
- Collect, review and analyse the monthly / quarterly / annual forecasts against targets and KPI’s, and challenging country CFO’s where necessary
- Keeping agencies to deadline on the financial calendar and keeping the financial process moving forward smoothly.
- Preparation of management accounts for key accounts
- Preparation of year-end financial statements including liaising with auditors
We are looking for a qualified accountant with experience of working in a large, complex international business. You may be a ACA looking for a first role in industry or an experience Reporting/FPA professional from a corporate business. In person we are looking for an individual who cares, has high standards, is diplomatic, persuasive and curious.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Finance Analyst, Media, Central London, c.£50k + ben
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly