Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner
Finance Analyst/ Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £55,000, Bonus, Pension plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods are assisting a dynamic and growing multi-faceted, construction business with the appointment of a newly created Analytical Finance Business Partner opportunity, whilst the business continues its growth plans across its various regions. Reporting to the Financial Controller and joining a rapidly growing team, you will be instrumental in assisting the business through its evolution which makes this an exciting time to join this progressive organisation.
- Review and interpretation of regional site Performance (inc Financial, supplier, stock and key Strategic KPIs) highlight any issues and understand trends, undertaking reviews with the senior operations team to understand and build action plans for areas of opportunity
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on underperforming sites to understand key trends (incl. Regional Operations Directors & Area Managers) to develop a robust action plan to turnaround performance.
- Weekly reporting and period-end reporting; understanding variances and clearly explaining to non-financial colleagues.
- Preparing audit level information and be the key contact for Group Finance and Audit during these times.
- Work closely with the rest of Operational finance and Central Finance and Control to model/build/support/present/input the formal Business Plan and forecast.
- Identifying and raising risks/opportunities early along with plans to exploit/mitigate
- Ensuring financial control and governance procedures are met including balance sheet reconciliations and approvals
- You will be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- You will have previous experience in an analytical finance or Management Accounts role, preferably within Construction
- You will have previous experience of both supporting and challenging key stakeholders where necessary
- You will have a high attention to detail.
- You will have the flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing commercial environment.
- You will be a strong team player with the ability to work with other teams to build strong collaborative relationships.
- You will have strong Excel skills with experience of using Vlookups, Sumifs, pivot tables and graphs.
- Basic Salary £45,000 - £55,000
- 10% Bonus