Senior Finance Analyst
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a reputable, professional, market leading firm based in Birmingham city centre to recruit for a Senior Finance Analyst in a 6-month contract.
To be considered you'll be both analytical and interpersonal with the confidence to challenge and influence decisions. You'll also ensure the impacts of all decisions are considered and will be responsible for forecasts, budgeting and supporting in investments.
* Business partnering the commercial facets of the business evaluating options and drivers of current and future performance and communicating findings to Senior Management
* Continually evaluating and assessing processes and implementing changes to reduce costs or increase commercial output
* Take ownership of Cash flow and provide regular updates on actual vs. forecasted balances.
* Collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the correct tactics are implemented at operational level
* Completion and management of various projects including profitability, financial modelling, scenario planning, investments and customer profiles
* Add value to the finance process by challenging protocol
* Preparing presentations for leadership conferences
To apply for this position, you should be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience in a similar analytical or reporting role. Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and a good understanding of IT skills would also be desired.
Apply for Senior Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly