A London based accountancy firm are looking for an experienced VAT expert to advise and assist them on a part time basis (2-3 days per week).
The ideal candidate will have many years of proven experience in all aspects of VAT, an ex-customs HMRC officer would be perfect for this role. We are seeking someone with several years experience of advising multi national corporates and providing more general VAT advice for a wide variety of industries. We need to find a VAT expert for this successful accountancy practice. There is the opportunity for a mix of home and office working with this role.
- Advise on all aspects of VAT across the international client base of the firm
- Be the VAT expert for the firm
- Advise on compliance requirements to identifying planning structures and opportunities to mitigate clients’ VAT liabilities.
- Provide general VAT advise for clients over a wide range of industries
- You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with strong experience in VAT
- 5+ years’ experience in practice or with HMRC
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Tribunal experience is essential
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce output to meet strict timelines
Apply for VAT Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly