£40,000 - £45,000, Bonus plus excellent benefits
An exclusive opportunity to influence and lead a division within a multi-faceted growing manufacturing Group, looking to appoint an Intercompany Accountant to manage all intercompany balances for the International region are matched within the CRM during the key month-end timeframe, including a number of income statement areas impacting the intercompany balancing process. The position will also take the lead in the implementation and ongoing support of the US GAAP standard on leases.
- To ensure all intercompany balances for the International region are matched during the key month-end timeframe within the CRM, including a number of income statement areas impacting the intercompany balancing process (i. intra-profit process for non-whole good sales between intercompany entities)
- Strong focus to understand imbalances in an effort to proactively reduce these in the future with the rest of the business - introduction of common processes, to drive efficiency and quality improvements within the region
- Establish, communicate, and monitor the regional intercompany policy
- Manage information required for the new Lease standard, during both the implementation phase and on an ongoing basis
- Maintain the Lease's for new vendors and business contacts
- Responsibility of extracting and loading key contract details into the CRM
- Liaise with business to understand the impacts of leases coming towards contract end date (i. renewal, modifications)
- Development of KPI's (i. number and value of unreconciled differences at month-end
- Involvement in other Adhoc projects as and when required
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Practice or Industry Accountant, with extensive relevant experience
- Knowledge of HFM to identify and resolve intercompany differences and reconcile lease information
- Excellent people management skills are required to liaise with other finance and non-finance teams in both the International and other regional locations regarding intercompany balance reconciliation, lease information etc.
- Experience of continuous improvement to processes
An amazing international business, who offer an attractive basic salary and an outstanding range of corporate benefits to reflect the company's commitment to work-life balance.
Apply for Intercompany Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly