Credit Control (Healthcare Recruitment Sector)
Credit Control with self-bill experience | Healthcare Recruitment | £35,000 | City Thames Link/Holborn
Please only apply if you have self-bill experience as this is an important aspect to this role.
Your new company
You will be working for a well-established healthcare recruitment company based in London City. They have a great team environment where everyone pulls together and works hard whilst enjoying a sociable atmosphere. The UK finance team has 13 in total and there are a further 10 people based in India. The credit control team is currently 3 and this role will make it 4.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Allocate receipts, through remittance information or interrogating 3rd party vendor systems or self-bill clients.
- Portal work
- Taking full ownership of ledger, liaising with clients to chase debt, resolve queries and obtain payment.
- Solving queries to completion which include issues such as Purchase Order requests, rate discrepancies and process corrections.
- Working with internal colleagues to resolve queries, clarify issues and ensure feedback to billings process to ensure a smooth process
- Allocate cash receipts on Sage 200
- Liaise closely with factoring provider, provide information and respond to enquiries
- Focus on aged debt to hit collection targets
- Conduct Credit checking of new clients
- Adapt to the requirements of the a highly performing and quickly moving sales team consistent with a recruitment sales environment Work closely with the management team to deliver key objectives.
What you'll need to succeed:
- -Please only apply if you have self-bill experience.
- -Recruitment sector experience
- -Targets driven -Positive attitude
- -Stable experience in credit control
- -Sage systems experience
- -Medial locum/ Healthcare recruitment experience
- -Use of online timesheet systems
- -Working with Factoring provider
- -Recruitment CRM Database
What you'll get in return
Standard pension, 20 day annual leave.
The opportunity to take ownership of your clients.
You will work within a great team environment with a driven, hard-working and welcoming team who enjoy to socialise regularly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Credit Control (Healthcare Recruitment Sector)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly