Partner Financial are working with an international, PE backed ecommerce business. Operating across Europe and the US with over 3 million customers, this vibrant and entrepreneurial firm is striving to maintain its position as the market leader, with extensive investment across global markets.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the integration of new data management processes, from excel based to more cutting-edge Business Intelligence tools. You will be responsible for working with the technology team, building data and financial models that align with the strategy and consumer needs of the business.
The new appointee will be a strong communicator that is comfortable and confident in building relationships with Senior Stakeholders, IT, PE Partners and Board Members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilising data management systems to ensure data integrity and accuracy of reporting;
- Support the integration of new data management tools;
- Delivering insight and analysis performance, highlighting trends, drivers and sharing potential opportunities and risks with leadership;
- Delivering various financial and consumer data models, evaluating opportunities, customer & conversion data;
- Supporting financial deadlines throughout the year using data
- Automating and improving the efficacy of data management tools;
- Working closely with Senior Management and PE Board Observers to provide ad-hoc analysis and support decision making.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent academic record, ideally with a degree/qualification in a numerical discipline;
- Proven experience in building financial models and using SQL;
- Ability to succeed in a vibrant, high growth, fast moving digital SME;
- A natural ability to build strong relationships;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Expertise of different data management tools (for example, Power BI or Tableau).
Interested candidates should send their CV to Partner Financial who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.