Your new company
You will be working for a established organisation who has experinced growth during the past six months.
Your new role
You will be reporting directly in to the Financial Controller and responsible for overseeing the sales and purchase ledger and producing management accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to utilise their skills and working in a fast paced, exciting business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of month end schedules, accruals, prepayments, and reconciling balance sheet figures
- Preparation and finalisation of management accounts to strict timetable.
- Regular liaising with the wide business to support understanding of regular results.
- Encourage team to seek significant process improvements and to add value through accounting activities.
- Assistance with year- end audit and statutory accounts
- Overseeing the Purchase and Sales Ledger
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that you have experience of producing management accounts.
What you'll get in return
a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This is a full time role but there will be flexible working hours available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.