Are you looking for a new challenge that utilises your finance experience within a well established business environment? A nationally recognised organisation have an excellent opportunity for a Part-qualified Management Accountant to join their growing business based primarily in Northampton.
As a Management Accountant you will play a key role in monthly reporting. You will be responsible for traditional management accountant duties such as budgeting, forecasting, month end & business partnering.
What you'll do?
- Responsible for all business month-end accounting.
- Accountable for balance sheet reconciliations, in line with internal requirements.
- Report monthly forecasting reviews to identify changes to enhance or areas of concern to the business.
- Business Partnering non-financial stakeholders - Building relationships
What are we looking for?
Being a Management Accountant is a pivotal part of the Finance team therefore we are looking for someone who is part qualified with experience of working within a similar environment. Ideally you will have a proven track record of working within an Accounts department.
What you'll get?
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus.
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays.
- Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance.
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers).
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role.
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly