Finance Manager - Logistics
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering this amazing Business with their search for a talented Finance Manager. The role will be based in Milton Keynes at one of the Companies UK sites.
This well known Global brand is looking to expand and with this require a talented Finance Manager to overview one of their key sites. The role will be based in Milton Keynes.
The role will involve working closely with the site operations to provide operational & financial insight to the teams and to challenge the operational managers cost performance, labour plans, cost reduction opportunities, and any other activity that may result in a change in cost.
- Tasks include production of monthly management accounts pack & commentary, cost control and commercial analysis along with ensuring adequate financial controls are in place and accurate payroll submissions are made.
- Prepare and review Distribution Costs and operational plans with GM, to ensure agreed targets are achieved
Ensure accurate and complete financial reporting is distributed to DC Managers and Logistics, in line with agreed timescales. Both weekly and monthly
To work closely with the site GM and other DC FMs to drive cost improvements in all DCs - particularly for those brands which provides greater granularity of detail / performance
Ensure the integrity of all site payroll entries and payments including legal changes such as apprentice levy or changes to automatic enrolment pension rates
- Prepare and submit periodic balance sheet reconciliations for review by HoF and Arcadia Finance colleagues, to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all appropriate controls are in place relating to credit cards, expense cards, PO approval levels, and Preferred Supplier List compliance
- Line manage the DC finance team to ensure all deadlines are achieved, with a high degree of accuracy
- Currently working in a Finance Manager role
- Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CA)
- Experience of a logistics environment is desirable
- Demonstrable understanding of Logistics KPIs
- Previous experience presenting and managing requests from non-financial Stakeholder
- Management Accounts, reporting and forecast experience
- Line management experience including non-qualified team members
- Demonstrable active involvement in process improvements
- Experience of working with payroll
Exceptional working environment
Excellent progression and exposure