Marks Sattin Birmingham are working in partnership with a growing construction business in the East Midlands, who are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Director.
Reporting to the MD and Board, you will assume day to day responsibility for the finance function. This involves covering month end production and statutory accounts as well as managing all external stakeholders including Banking & Investor Relationships & Auditors. You will partner with the MD, Board and Investors to monitor and manage the business plan, driving growth and performance implementing a robust framework for key milestones, focussing on EBITDA.
The role requires a driven, results orientated Finance Director able to identify opportunities for improvements in systems, processes, and controls in order to drive the continued growth of the business.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with prior experience of operating at a Finance Director level in a fast paced SME environment managing multiple stakeholders (Investors, Banks and Management teams). Senior Financial Controllers looking to make their next career step maybe considered.
- Experienced in leading a department team managing and engaging team members to support each other and achieve ongoing experience and development.
- Possess prior experience of working within Construction or other related sectors.
- Experience of using COINS.
- Commercially focussed but with strong corporate compliance skills.
- Ability to have immediate gravitas in the boardroom.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to breakdown complex situations for different audiences.
- Ability to work across the whole business include sales and operations and provide added value commercial input.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly