RattrayParkin are recruiting for a Tax Manager to join a well-established business within Leicester.
Due to office relocation, there is a need to appoint a new Tax Manager. This role will be part of the management team and will contribute towards developing the tax function.
- Monthly VAT returns
- Quarterly returns
- Annual corporation tax returns
- Ongoing MTD project
- Overview of all tax payments
- Tax planning/strategy
- Engage with external tax advisors, banks, HMRC and other external bodies
- Relevant tax qualifications and experience
- Experience of tax ideally within a large corporate/plc and/or head office environment
- Strong technical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work to tight deadlines and manage workload
This role should appeal to a candidate who has proven experience in a similar role and is looking for an opportunity to add value in a new environment.
It is anticipated that the role can offer working from home 2 to 3 days a week and therefore candidates from outside of the immediate area are encouraged to apply.
As well as the salary on offer, there is an attractive pension scheme, life insurance and 25+8 holiday entitlement.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly