A growing accountancy practice in Lancashire is seeking a Senior Auditor for a full-time, permanent role. This client will consider Accountants who live further afield who want to work remotely, however you will be serving clients in Rossendale and the surrounding areas so must be able to commute when required.
Your New Role
Joining an accounts and audit team of 18, your main duties will include:
- Completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and audit procedures
- Planning and competition of audit assignments
- Preparing Statutory financial statements from clients
- Working with a number of SME clients
- A number of accounting duties to support client needs
To be successful in your application, you will be ACCA or ACA qualified Auditor who demonstrates:
- Audit and Accounts experience
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Desire to progress within a long term role
- Excellent IT skills including Excel proficiency
On offer for the Senior Auditor will be £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Senior Auditor role in Lancashire.
Apply for Senior Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly