Audit Senior - Guildford
Audit Senior job Top 10 firm Guildford Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
Top 10 Firm with award wining portfolio seeks an Audit Senior to join their team. You may be a newly qualified accountant with a lack of progression at your current firm, or seeking to work on a more varied and larger range of clients. Excellent working environment with new offices and latest technologies. Clients range from start ups to multinationals and Listed companies with a turnover up to £250mln
Your new role
Your will be responsible for
- Planning, performing and completing the audit process for each assignment
- Carry out non-audit work, primarily being preparation of statutory accounts for clients
- Client contact with regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
- Work on simultaneous projects at the same time
- Assist and perform training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff
- Ensure deadlines are met and report progress to management
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent, with a background in Practice, with the ability to construct statutory accounts and lead audits from start to finish as required.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £45,000 with a long list of benefits. Flexible working is encouraged.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.