Our client, a leader in the Arts and fine good handling business, is looking for a Financial Controller on a 9-12 month contract to join their high functioning and vibrant team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of small team (Management Accountant, AP/AR Specialist and Bookkeeper)
- Be highly motivated and have a keen interest in this industry, and willingness to expand the business.
- Previous experience withing the Arts & valuable goods industry will be a big bonus
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts and audit packs
- Oversight of preparation of Management Accounts
- Cash forecasting and producing financial reports
- Processing payroll
- Be able to work autonomously
- High levels of communications will be expected while a large chunk of the work will be done on a WFH basis due to covid.
The ideal candidate profile:
- You will be ACA qualified with at least seven years experience in a senior financial management position.
- Highly numerate with excellent technical knowledge and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with accounting packages Sage and Xero and implementation of new accounting systems.
- Experience with working with online sales platforms Shopify and Stripe
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive with a hands-on approach, able to use initiative to find information.
Due to high volumes only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly